Tales from Two Cities

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Kakak super-excited !!!

Today is kakak's first day at school. I didn't have the chance to send her off as I applied leave for the wrong day. Yeah ! You got that right. Thanks to daddy's wrong info. He told me kakak will start her school on Tuesday. So mommy applied lah Tuesday. Monday malam masa read through her orientation day information, baru perasan yang for kids aged 4 and 5, the first week hanya sekolah on Thursday and Friday !!! Dah apply hari lain, rupanya sekolah hari lain. Hish daddy ni ! Bengang mommy tau.

So anyway, last night I prepared everything for her; school bag, tumbler, socks, schoes. She was excited. Early morning before I went to work, I told her to behave herself in school, take her bath, pakai baju sekolah tu, have breakfast....Daddy said he will call me to update on kakak.

I received an sms from daddy while having my breakfast. "Kakak dah masuk. Siap halau abang balik lagi." Hahahaha....Sian daddy kena halau balik. So I guess she's doing great over there. Mommy lega dengar.

Daddy called at about 11.30.
Daddy : "Kakak nangis!"
Mommy : "Huh? What? Kenapa?"
Daddy : "Dia tak mo balik. Campak school bag dia bila abang ajak balik."

Goodness! Daddy said other kids dah melepek kat depan gate sekolah, dah nak balik tapi kakak was protesting nak main lagi. So the teachers brought her in again, sambung main lagi. Cikgu kata this kid terlebih energetic pulak. Cikgu siap pesan, esok amik dia lambat sikit takper, biar dia swimming kat kolam after school sekejap. There you go ! Lepas ni lagilah dia tak mo balik rumah.

Another sms from daddy. "Dah balik rumah but she still mogok and nangis." Wonder what she would tell me bila mommy balik kerja petang karang. Tak sabar nak balik nih!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home