Tales from Two Cities

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

To know what are the mistakes....

I had my first appraisal in this new company last monday. It took one and a half hour....Boy it seems like forever! I've been here for almost 5 months now. It's been great. Learning new things (business as well as technology), making new friends, adapting to new environment, and not forgetting, getting use to the new role. It was a good change....

Anyway, some of the tasks assigned, I couldn't complete it on time. So it affected my appraisal. My mistakes...Yes, that's right....I took too long to do some tasks, think too much (too afraid to make mistakes in the task), didn't ask a lot, too reserved....:)

But somehow, it felt relieved to know what are the other mistakes I made throughout the times I'm here. What I should have done, what I should not do,what did I do wrong, all were pointed out. I felt relieved knowing all these now, at least I have the chance to know. And I was given a chance to prove I can do my stuff better. Thanks to my superiors...So I'll be on 3 months contract (extension) until end of April. Hope by May, things will be better.

As for the others, hope their appraisals went well. Mana tau ada rezeki, dapat bonus...Boleh belanja aku. Heheheheh

May the force be with me.....:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home