Tales from Two Cities

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things to do in January...

I was checking my 2006 calendar just now. January itself dah ada quite a few events to attend. 3 January, my eldest girl's first day in school. Ada some sort of orientation day. Tadika pun ada orientation ek...Her daddy and mommy will be there to see things out and sort a few things out as well. Then 4, 11 and 18, need to take my youngest girl to her session at Kiwanis. This time her session is much longer than year 2005 session. It used to be half an hour but this coming year will be 40 minutes. A lot more to learn for mommy, daddy and my little princess. 12 January need to attend induction course at Jalan Kelang Lama. One day course....Eii...Dragging my feet nak attend tu...Mak and ayah will be coming back from Haji on 24 January. Wish I can be there to take them home....Tapi apakan daya...Cuti ku tak mengizinkan...I'm saving my leave for my sister's engagement day, probably somewhere in February. Even Raya Haji nanti pun, most probably we'll be in KL, raya rumah sedara maralah kan...Hmm..there goes the agenda for January. Wonder what else to come now..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home