Tales from Two Cities

Monday, November 14, 2005

How it started......

I was supposed to update this blog last week but just couldn’t find the enthusiasm to blog.Guess still in the raya mood...

Hmm..I was first introduced to this blogging world by my sister back in August this year…I was telling her how bored I was in my new workplace…..Biasalah kan. Orang baru di tempat baru. Nothing much to do…..read some documentation, surf, chit chat with my new neighbors, surf again, yawn, send sms, yawn, surf again and again…Heheheh…I surfed until I don’t even know what else to surf or search on the internet. So she referred a few blogs to read and I got hooked almost instantly.

Since then, first thing in the morning after or during breakfast, I’ll read the blogs before I start my work. That’s the routine now…Among my favorites are MobileMom, Nadio, makandeh, just to name a few….I really marveled at how these people tell their stories, some made me laughs, some made me cry, others touched my hearts….

When my fellow blogger popped out the suggestion to start a blog, I was unsure of the idea initially. My writing is not that good. Plus, me shy shy catlah….heheheh…..But after very much of persuasion from my fellow blogger,
JBMari, we started this blog. And this is my first real entry. So my friend, you turn now. Jangan nak mengelak lagi. Asyik bagi alasan ajer. Ni yang nak marah ni!!!

Till then…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home