Tales from Two Cities

Friday, April 14, 2006

Your love Life Secrets Are.....

Memangdangkan aku memang tengah free ni, almaklumla hari ni last day kat sini kan..hehehe...maka aku pun coba-coba lah kuiz yang kaklady cadangkan tu...Menarik gak ek !!!

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

Although you may have been hurt before, you tend to bring very little scars into new relationships.

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.

Well, I was never in a serious relationship before I met my dear hubby. When I was in boarding school, setakat admire tu jelah. Lebey-lebey cinta monyet kera beruk ni semua takde....heheheh..Some more, I was the reserved type, senyap aje, muka pun serius, rambut pun pendek macam boy. Tapi tu cuma depan guys aje sebab before that I was in girls' school. Ada sikit segan and culture shocklah jugak. Tapi dengan member fomfuan, memekak memanjang kat hostel. Asyik kena sound aje...heheheh

When I was in uni, still was not interested in this lovey-dovey thingy. Some more, takde yang berkenan dihati...heheheh...Macam bagusss ajer ek...Kalau ada orang bagi bunga, I ambil and letak kat bilik. Kalau ada orang bagi coklat, I ambil and jamu kengkawan (kengkawan suka aaaaa...Bagi pulak sekotak Ferrero Rocher). Although I was quite close with this one chap, I never think that it was love. It never crossed my mind that one day I will be settling down with him. Orang keliling jerk dok sibuk kata we all couple, but it meant nothing to me.

He was quite possessive, nak kena ikut cakap dia ajer, tak boleh itu, tak boleh ini, tak leh nak give and take. He was the rajin pergi kelas type, I was the hu-ha-hu-ha type, selalu tuang kelas tapi assignment semua I buat and I studied for tests and exams. Salah sikit, marah and merajuk. It was always me yang mengalah even if dia yang salah. I had no space of my own. And I got tired of it. I wanted to be alone again, wanted to end it up, but I was stupid and naive. It took me very long to finally tell him. Initially, I was afraid of what other people might say if I were the one who end it up. Yelah...di mata orang lain, he was a good person. But to me, not a good person to spend the rest of my life with. Never ! Tapi tulah....I was too concern on apa yang orang keliling akan dok ngata, sampai ketepikan perasaan sendiri. Even my close friends didn't know about this. Semua simpan dalam hati, pendam ajer dalam hati sorang sorang. Luckily I snapped out of it and realize that what matters is my feelings, to hell with what other people say or think. Tak luak pun....So it ended. And I was happy !!! hehehehheeh

And so....yeah...dear hubby is the only one true love for me. As for him, I knew he had someone before..but it didn't matter. What is past, is past. Things can't be undone. What matters is the present...and I'll always cherish it.

3 Comments:

  • Ed, is my 1st love, my 1st boyfriend.. Alhamdulillah my husband now.. yeahh..

    By Blogger Arena, at April 14, 2006 6:19 PM  

  • read your comment on Anedra's blog...feel free to contact me...boleh tukar-tukar pendapat...my boy dah 5 tahun...with Down Syndrome...hope can share some infos..

    By Blogger meandbaby, at April 17, 2006 2:47 PM  

  • Arena : Baguihlah kalau lagu tu kan...Moga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.

    meandbaby : Yeah...would be glad to contact you for info sharing on DS. Thanks...:)

    By Blogger KLMari, at April 19, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home