Tales from Two Cities

Monday, March 23, 2009

19th March 2009 marked my eldest daughter's 7th birthday....Cepat betul masa berlalu. Dah 7 tahun dah dia...Very soon she'll turn to a teenager..Pheewww !!! Ngeri, seriau jugak whenever I think of it...World nowadays are very much different compared to what we used to experienced. More challenging...Anyhow, for now, I just wish and hope she'll be a good daughter and muslimah.



















With her friend, Izzah. Izzah is in Std 4. Dania ni suka kawan dengan people older than her. Even in school pun. Pagi-pagi sampai, dia pergi carik kawan dia yang Std 4....


















My Dina is soooooo happy !!! Asyik suruh kita amik gambar dia ajer...Kemain lagi dia berposing. Kebetulan Dania's birthday party was on the 21st March 2009, which is Hari Down Syndrome Sedunia. A special day for my special Dina too..:)


















My busyuk kenit ni...sama sibuk nak kemas meja. Dian looked soooooo serious !!!!















Happy birthday, Dania !!!





















And this is Luqman, my new nephew...baru sebulan lebih umur dia...Welcome to our family, Luqman !!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home